Tips On Buying!
What Should I
Think About When Buying?
Here are a few useful
tips when buying an item:
- Be as specific as possible when describing the item in question. Product numbers, serial
numbers, models, year-models, colours and anything else you can include
will all help us to locate exactly the item you are looking for. No
piece of information is to silly to include!
- A picture of the item will always be of help; if nothing else, cut one
out of a brochure or magazine and send it to the address on our home
- Be realistic when giving us the maximum amount you will pay for an object.
To request the latest model computer for $5 just wastes all of our time.
- When your request is confirmed please deposit the funds within 5 working
days. Failure to do so may result in your request being thrown out and
a black mark being recorded together with your User ID. A second black
mark may result in your exclusion from further participation in our
- Shipping time can vary depend from country to country. The USA is one
of the slowest with a delivery service sometimes taking up to 6 weeks,
so be patient and do not panic unduly if an item takes time to arrive.
EXPRESS MAIL is strongly recommended: it will cost a little more but
it is much quicker and easier to track should it go astray.